From Prince Edward County: Due to high water levels, The County of Prince Edward has closed or restricted access at a number of municipal boat launches. Water levels will need to subside significantly before the required repairs can be made to any damaged docks and before full use of the docks can resume.
Boaters should take note of the “open / closed” status of the following municipally operated boat launches (see map attached):
- Wellington Beach Boat Launch – Beach Street – CLOSED
- Wellington Marina Boat Lunch – Belleville Street – OPEN
- Picton Marina Boat Launch – Bridge Street – OPEN
- Mabel Kleinsteuber Boat Launch – County Rd 12 – CLOSED
- Consecon Boat Launch – Novotny Court – CLOSED
- Northport Launch – Boat Centennial Park, County Rd 15 – CLOSED
- Prinyer’s Cove Boat Launch – County Rd 7 – CLOSED
- Weller’s Bay Boat Launch – Edward Drive – CLOSED
- Rossmore Launch – Ridley Street – RESTRICTED ACCESS TO DOCK
- Glendon Green Launch – Off County Rd 18 – OPEN
In the interest of public safety boaters are being urged to use extreme caution and good judgement when launching or using any of the docks at the boat launches.
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023 or email@example.com